This is a Safari that you will experience the excitement of an African wildlife safari to some of the most spectacular national parks in East Africa.
Day 0: Arrival Arusha
- Met on arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport.
- Transfer to Planet Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
- After breakfast the tour begins.
- Stop at Arusha Town for any last minute purchases then head to Lake Manyara National Park.
- All meals and overnight at Ngorongoro farm house.
Day 2 Serengeti National park
- Have breakfast.
- Depart for Serengeti National Park via Karatu Farmland and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Descend into the heart Serengeti National Park.
- Head to the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River.
- Arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti national park.
- Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp
Day 3: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
- Early morning game drives and after depart to Ngorongoro Conservation area.
- Stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of time.
- Late afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge where you will have dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha – Airport
- After an early breakfast, you will descend into Ngorongoro crater to view avast variety of wildlife.
- Visit Lake Magadi which is one of the main features of the crater.
- Late afternoon transfer to Arusha for dinner and overnight at Planet Lodge.
- Airport transfers pick up and drop off if applicable
- Transportation in 4×4 pop up roof safari vehicle
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Meals according to travel plan
- Mineral water
- Overnight stays in safari lodges / tented camps
- All national park fees
- Accommodation in Arusha can be arranged upon request.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance